VINEST is a unique network that promotes the interplay of small European wine areas in order to protect and enhance the variety and individuality of their wines, lands and cultures.
- A European network for sharing experience and know-how in the wine sector.
- Promotes communication and co-operation between wine areas;
- Centres network communications on specific targets;
- Protects terroirs;
- Maintains traditions.
Vinest aims to
- Improve product quality in each area;
- Heighten the presence of tourists in small-scale wine producing areas;
- Increase the number of young people working in the wine sector;
- Protect terroirs from any changes that may prove harmful;
- Keep traditions alive.
Starting from December 2004 the VINEST Network is also a registered association. For any information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Project VINUM EST finances the VINEST Network.